NO TO CANCER
Mission of our organization is to spread awareness and brink the evidence-based facts about prevention and benefits of early detection. We are lobbying for availability of diagnostics and new treatment for patients with pancreatic cancer.
For those affected by cancer our organization provide helpline and special personal psychosocial support in “Patient support centers” major oncological institutes in Slovakia. Our volunteers are professionally prepared to support newly diagnosed patients in those centers two times per week and discuss psychological problems, social issues, treatment, side effects and nutrition.
We are connecting all stakeholders; patients, healthcare providers, medical and pharmaceutical companies and politicians in aim to lobby for patients’ rights and importance of prevention and early detection.
- Raising public awareness about pancreatic cancer
- Offering volunteer opportunities
- Participating in advocacy and policy
- Organizing fundraising events
- Providing support services for patients and/or their families
- Providing clinical trials information
- Training or educating healthcare professionals
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colorectal Cancers
- Neuroendocrine Cancer