KEFI Association of Cancer Patients
The driving idea behind KEFI is to offer patient support that goes beyond simply going through the motions. KEFI has the following principles:
To face the social stigma associated with the disease and its treatment.
To develop a spirit of solidarity and mutual support in favor of the psychological and social rehabilitation of oncological patients.
To raise awareness of cancer prevention and treatment and to ultimately communicate the message that cancer is not invincible.
- Raising public awareness about pancreatic cancer
- Offering volunteer opportunities
- Participating in advocacy and policy
- Organizing fundraising events
- Providing support services for patients and/or their families
- Offering financial support
- Pacreatic Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colorectal Cancers
- Bladder Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Cancer