Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
Purpose Statement: The Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research is focused on finding a cure for pancreatic cancer, and empowering the patients and families whose lives are touched by this disease. Founded in 1997, the foundation funds groundbreaking scientific research, provides patient education and support, and sustains hope that this cancer will be eradicated once and for all.
- Find a cure for pancreatic cancer, in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who
are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- Create a premier pancreatic cancer center where the most advanced treatment options and
comprehensive support services are available, all in one place.
- Earn recognition as the leading resource for information about pancreatic cancer, and support for
patients and their families.
- Fund new projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately,
pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- Integrate and unite generations through participating in physical fitness events, while creating
public awareness and raising money to find a cure.
- Raising public awareness about pancreatic cancer
- Offering volunteer opportunities
- Organizing fundraising events
- Funding pancreatic cancer research projects
- Providing support services for patients and/or their families
- Offering financial support
- Offering pancreatic cancer educational services
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Cancer