Asociación Cáncer de Páncreas
Cristina Sandín García
This association promotes activities that encourage Pancreatic Cancer research and informs and supports patients and their families. ACANPAN is an open door to all patients, relatives of patients, doctors, researchers, nutritionists, psychologists, and all others related to this disease. Our superpower; TRUST and HOPE.
- Raising public awareness about pancreatic cancer
- Organizing fundraising events
- Funding pancreatic cancer research projects
- Providing support services for patients and/or their families
- Providing clinical trials information