We are pleased to provide economy air travel to the WPCC Annual Meeting 2019 for one person per member organization.
After you register for the meeting, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, contact Kaley Millan at email@example.com.
If applicable, the email will instruct you to contact Stacey Lubliner, our travel agent, to book your travel as soon as possible. To secure the best price possible and save money for the WPCC’s mission, please book your air travel with Stacey by Friday, Feb. 22, 2019.
On Tuesday, May 7, WPCC will host a Welcome Reception at 6:30 p.m. Please ensure your flight arrives by 4 p.m.
The annual meeting ends at 3 p.m. on Thursday, May 9. Book a departure flight any time after 5 p.m.
If you want to travel with another attendee, please discuss it in advance with them before contacting Stacey.
The Biltmore Hotel is about a 10-minute ride from Miami International Airport.
WPCC will provide a conference stipend of $100 (U.S. dollars) cash upon check-in for one person per WPCC member organization. This will cover the costs of ground transportation to and from the hotel in Miami and meals on your travel days. There is no reimbursement form to complete. There will be no other reimbursements by the WPCC, such as baggage fees.
Important Cancellation Policy
- You must notify Stacey Lubliner to cancel your flight and Kaley Millan to cancel your participation in the conference.
- If you need to cancel your participation in the WPCC Annual Meeting 2019, you will be responsible for reimbursing the WPCC for the full cost of your airplane ticket within 30 days of cancellation.
- Once the flight has been canceled, you will receive an airline credit. In most cases, you will have a year from the date of purchase to use the ticket (many airlines will deduct a change fee when you re-book).
- Tickets are non-transferrable and once issued in your name, can only be used by you.
- If the flight is not canceled before your flight date, your ticket will become null and void.