May 7-9, 2019 | Coral Gables, Florida
The WPCC Annual Meeting is your chance to gather with passionate leaders from around the world to share experiences and discuss ways to improve the lives of everyone affected by pancreatic cancer.
This once-a-year event offers special opportunities to:
- Network with fellow leaders
- Brainstorm “big picture” ideas
- Exchange tips and best practices
- Learn about World Pancreatic Cancer Day 2019
- Attend workshops on important topics
We look forward to a special scientific panel featuring leading pancreatic cancer experts: Diane Simeone, MD, Suresh Chari, MD, and Talia Golan, MD.
The cost of economy airfare and hotel accommodations is complimentary for one person per WPCC member organization.
If you have questions, please contact Kaley Millan at email@example.com or 1-310-706-3345.
We look forward to seeing you in Coral Gables this May!